A most common question is How to Listen to Podcasts on Android? The Google Play Music app on your Android device allows you to listen to podcasts. Thousands of different podcasts can be found and downloaded using the Google Play Music app. Most Android devices come with Google Play Music pre-installed, and if you don’t have it, you can get it for free. In this short article, you know in detail How to Listen to Podcasts on Android, let’s start.
Is there a podcast app integrated into Android?
With its first dedicated podcast app, Google is helping to feed the podcast boom. The Google Podcasts (Android) app attempts to bring podcast listening together by allowing users to subscribe to them across all of their devices, allowing them to start listening on a smart speaker, pick up where they left off on a tablet, and conclude on a smartphone.
There is a slew of additional apps that let you listen to podcasts as well. Alternatives include Spotify, Apple Podcasts, and Soundcloud.
How to Listen to Podcasts on Android?
Google Podcasts is a wonderful place to start if you’re using an Android smartphone. Because it’s built within your phone, it works seamlessly with both Android and Google services. It also has a bunch of advantages. It boasts a user-friendly design, incorporating a three-tab layout that is simple to browse.
You can do the following on your Android phone or tablet:
- Install the Google Podcasts app on your device.
- Specify a podcast for your Google Assistant to play.
- In your Google app or on google.com, look for a podcast.
How to Listen to Podcasts on Android Free?
Finding the greatest podcasts to listen to might be difficult, but we’ve got some suggestions. You can utilize the recommendations area of any podcast software to identify new podcasts that are relevant to your interests. That’s a terrific place to start, especially if you already know what kinds of podcasts and topics you’re interested in.
In 5 Easy Steps, Learn How to Listen to Podcasts on Android:
You can effortlessly access and listen to it on your Android phone or tablet. All you need is the Google Play Music app, which comes pre-installed on most Android smartphones.
1. To listen to a podcast, you must first enable the Google Play Music app.
2. Tap the three horizontal lines in the upper-left corner of the screen once the Google Play Music app is open. In the side menu that displays, select “Podcasts.”
3. Browse the numerous podcasts and find one that you’d want to download or listen to.
4. Scroll through the podcast’s episode list and tap on the episode you want to listen to.
5. If you appreciate what you hear and want to save it for later listening, tap the “Subscribe” button to subscribe to the podcast. The above 5 easy steps are the best way to learn How to Listen to Podcasts on Android.
How to Listen to podcasts with Google Podcasts
Google Podcasts allows you to listen to podcasts. Sign in to your Google Account and turn on Web & App Activity to sync your listening progress across all of your signed-in devices. Your listening progress will be removed after the time period you decide if you choose your activities to trash automatically.
Tip: You’ll need to upgrade the Google app to access the most recent Podcasts features.
With your Android cellphone or tablet, you may:
Download the Google Podcasts app then ask you google Assist to play and search for podcasts by your google search app.
How to Listen to Podcasts on Android on another Google Account?
On your Android phone or tablet, First open Google Podcasts on Android or tablet and select your profile then select to add another account that you want to use.
The good thing is that you can also add a podcast by RSS feed and appears along with your other subscribed shows, remember for RSS you must sign in first.
Where do downloaded podcasts go on Android?
There are two ways to find the downloaded episodes after hitting the Download button to download an episode.
1. On the podcast page, hit the three lines symbol, then click Downloads.
2. On the app’s home page, tap the second icon, then the Downloads button.
There are two ways to verify if the downloading procedure is complete.
1. The process of downloading is evident right on the podcast page.
2. On the app’s home page, hit the second icon, then tap the Downloads button and pick Downloading.
What is the best way to listen to podcasts on an Android auto?
While driving, Android Auto allows users to conveniently access music from a variety of apps. The Podbean Android app now supports Android Auto, allowing you to use your Android 6.0+ phone in any Android Auto-enabled vehicle.
To use the Podbean app with Android Auto, follow these steps:
- In Android Auto, click the audio icon.
- If you’re in another app, click the audio icon again.
- Choose Podbean from the list of applications.
- If the podcast has already been downloaded, select “Downloads,” or select “Following” to browse the podcasts you subscribe to.
- To watch the episode, simply press it. You may also control the app with voice commands.
Although Pocket Casts, a popular paid podcasting app, has been compatible with Android Auto since 2015, support for Google’s free version, which was just released last year, is long overdue.
Best way to How to Listen to Podcasts on Android:
Google Podcasts is a wonderful place to start if you’re using an Android smartphone. Because it’s built within your phone, it works seamlessly with both Android and Google services. It also has a boatload of advantages.
It boasts a user-friendly design, incorporating a three-tab layout that is simple to browse. The Home screen, the Explore screen, and the Activity screen are all covered by these three tabs.
You can see every show you’ve subscribed to while scrolling via the Home screen. This contains completely new episodes, which you can quickly download and enjoy. In addition, the Explore tab introduces you to interesting new shows and material. Google analyses your listening patterns to suggest new podcasts that you’ll enjoy.
Finally, the Activity page displays information about your listening history, downloads, and subscriptions.
Best Android Podcast App:
To begin, keep in mind that some are only available for iOS (iPhone and iPad), while others are available for both Android and iOS. Many of them have functions like discovery, playback controls, numerous sharing options, sleep timers, and so on.
Cross-Platform Podcast Apps
- Player FM
- Pocket Casts
- TuneIn Radio