If you’re looking for a new pair of best headphone brands, it can be difficult to know where to begin and how to determine which brand is the best. While there appear to be countless headphone brands in the world today, only a few brands manufacture high-quality professional (and consumer-grade) headphones, and only a few of these brands have become global household names.
This finest headphones manufacturer must be included in every list of headphone companies, let’s start.
16 Best Headphone Brands (The Ultimate Buyers Guide)
What are the best headphone Brands?
We make a list of 16 best headphone brands below including the best gaming headphone brands and best American headphone brands:
- Bang & Olufsen
- Plantronics- luxury headphone brands
1. Bose Best Headphone Brands:
Bose Corporation is one of the famous headset brands, established in 1964, and has become a household name for those who value high-quality audio. Bose is best known for its iconic noise-canceling headphones and home audio systems. The company’s headquarters are now in Framingham, Massachusetts, in the United States.
Bose’s most popular best headphone brands today are likely the QuietComfort 35:
The Best Buy Bose Headphones: Sales, Prices, and Deals:
1. Bose SoundSport Wireless
2. Bose QuietComfort Earbuds
3. Bose SoundSport Free
4. Bose QuietComfort 35 II
5. Bose Noise Cancelling Headphones 700
6. Bose Sport Free
7. Bose SoundSport Pulse
8. Bose QuietControl 30
9. Bose Soundlink On-ear
10. Bose QuietComfort 35
11. Bose QuietComfort 25
2. Sony Best Headphone Brands:
Masaru Ibuka and Akio Morita formed Sony in Nihonbashi, Tokyo, Japan, in 1946. Sony City, Minato, Tokyo, Japan is the company’s headquarters.
Sony is active in a variety of industries, including gaming, entertainment, financial services, and consumer and technical electronics, which includes headphones, of course.
Sony has a very wide range of models, from cheap wired earbuds to top-of-the-line premium noise-canceling best headphone brands.
They create a lot of different products, from video games, consumer electronics (including headphones), and movies, to offering financial services. Sony is known for many great headphones and achieved global popularity.
Sony is known for its “V-shaped” tuning curve, which emphasizes bass and treble over the midrange. Many of the best Sony headphones are on-ear headphones and earbuds, which are built for listeners on a budget.
Sony’s most popular headphones today are likely the MDR-7506
The best buy headphones Sony – Sales, Prices, and Deals
- SONY Wireless Noise-canceling Stereo Headset WH-1000XM
- SONY MDR-Z1R WW2 Signature
- Sony Noise Cancelling Headphones WH1000XM3
- Sony WH-CH700N Wireless Headphones
- Sony MDR-1000X/B
- Sony MDRZX110/BLK ZX Series Stereo Headphones
- Sony WH-XB700 Wireless Extra Bass Bluetooth Headphones
- Sony MDR7506 Professional Large Diaphragm Headphones
- Sony Dynamic Closed-Type Headphones MDR-ZX310
- Sony MDRXB50AP Extra Bass Earbud Headset
- Sony WH1000XM2 Noise Cancelling
- Sony MDR-AS210/B Sport In-ear
3. SteelSeries Headset:
SteelSeries is a Danish manufacturer of gaming devices and peripherals, including headphones. Their gaming headsets all have a similar design, making it difficult to distinguish between them, but they do have variations. The majority of their headbands have the same ski-goggle-inspired style, with an elastic strap within a fixed-in-place frame.
The most popular best headphone brands today are likely the Arctis 7
The best Buy SteelSeries Headset – Sales, Prices, and Deals
- Arctis 7 | SteelSeries
- Arctis Pro | Steelseries :
- Apex Pro | SteelSeries:
- Arctis 9X | SteelSeries:
- Arctis Pro Wireless | SteelSeries:
4. Sennheiser Best Headphone Brands:
Sennheiser electronic GmbH & Co. is one of the German headphone brands that was founded in 1945 by Fritz Sennheiser. In 1958, the company was renamed Sennheiser electronic. The company’s headquarters are now in Wedemark, Lower Saxony, Germany. With excellent marketing research and engineering innovations, the organization ensures that its customers’ needs are met.
Sennheiser is a well-known audiophile company with a wide range of open-back headphones available at different price points.
They’re known for their active noise cancellation and wireless headphones, which give you studio-quality sound in a portable box. Audiophiles and professionals would appreciate the company’s affordable and ultra-high-end choices for the best headphone brands.
The Best Sennheiser Headphones – Sales, Prices, and Deals
- Sennheiser GSP 370
- Sennheiser GSP 300
- Sennheiser GSP 500
- Sennheiser GSP 670
- EPOS GTW 270 Hybrid earbuds
- Sennheiser Game Zero
- Sennheiser Game One
- Sennheiser GSP 600:
- Sennheiser HD660s – High-End Pick
- Sennheiser PC 373D
5. Beats Best Headphone Brands:
Since being acquired by Apple Inc. in 2014, Beats by Dre has launched a slew of well-rounded, portable headphones that are more affordable than ever. Since being acquired by Apple Inc. in 2014, Beats by Dre has launched a slew of well-rounded, portable headphones that are more affordable than ever.
Beats by Dre headphones are best known for celebrity endorsements, but while they’re flashy, the company also makes headphones that provide a great listening experience. Beats by Dre’s signature is muscular and bass-heavy, making it ideal for punk, hip-hop, and electronic music.
They sound remarkably well-balanced, are always very convenient, and the wireless models can now pair with Apple devices seamlessly. They specialize in cans with a lot of bass and a lot of booms.
The best Beats’ top headphone brand we’ve tested is the Beats Powerbeats Pro Truly Wireless.
The Best Headphones Brands Beat- Sales, Prices, and Deals- consider one of the top 10 headphone brands in the world
- Beats Solo 3 Wireless headphones
- Beats Solo Pro wireless headphones
- Beats Powerbeats3 Wireless headphones
- Beats Powerbeats Pro wireless headphones
- Beats Flex
- Beats X wireless headphones
- Beats Studio 3 Wireless
- Beats EP
- Beats X by Dre
6. Skullcandy Best Headphone Brands:
Skullcandy Inc. is a Utah-based American company that sells headphones, earphones, hands-free devices, audio backpacks, MP3 players, and other accessories. The majority of Skullcandy headphones are reasonably priced. The Skullcandy headphones are better than some of the super cheap brands, but they don’t feel as robust as some other cheaper versions.
They’re best known for producing low-cost bass headphones with a lot of sounds. They become famous among the younger generations as a result of this.
For music lovers looking for headphones at a lower price, Skullcandy headphones offer decent audio quality and powerful responses. People who like hip hop and EDM and want a heavier bass profile will like them the most.
They create vibrant, trendy designs with plenty of basses that EDM and hip-hop fans will appreciate without breaking the bank. Although their most expensive over-ears have active noise cancellation, the majority of their Bluetooth-compatible versions are basic and lack many features.
The best Skullcandy headphones we’ve tested are the Skullcandy Venue Wireless.
The Best Headphones Brands Skullcandy – Sales, Prices, and Deals
- Skullcandy Venue Wireless Headphones:
- Skullcandy Jib True Wireless Headphones:
- Skullcandy Jib Wireless Headphones:
- Skullcandy Crusher ANC Wireless Headphone
- Skullcandy Push Ultra
- Skullcandy Hesh 3 Wireless Headphones:
- Skullcandy Riff Wireless On-Ear Headphone
- Skullcandy Sesh Evo
- Skullcandy Crusher Wireless Over-Ear Headphone
- Skullcandy Indy True Wireless
7. AKG Best Headphone Brands:
Dr. Rudolf Görike and Ernest Plass founded the Akustische und Kino-Geräte Gesellschaft GmbH in Vienna, Austria, in 1947. AKG has been a subsidiary of Harman International, which is owned by Samsung Electronics and run by Harmon International Industries, since the 1994 acquisition. The AKG best headphone brands are based in Northridge, California, United States.
AKG: Known for their wide range of open-back headphones, AKG headphones have a very balanced tone. They don’t have the same range of products as Sennheiser and don’t have the same high build quality as Beyerdynamic, but they’re a good option for serious listeners.
Professionals who require natural sound and high comfort value their open over-ear headphones. The majority of their products are designed for studio use or audiophile listening. They’ve also had a lot of success with consumer devices like Bluetooth and active noise cancellation.
AKG’s most popular pair of headphones is the K 240 model
The Best Headphones Brands AKG – Sales, Prices, and Deals
- AKG k240 Studio Semi-open Pro Studio Headphones:
- AKG Headphones C214 large-diaphragm condenser:
- AKG C414 XLS Large-diaphragm Condenser Microphone:
- AKG Headphones K371
- AKG K702 Headphones
- AKG P220 Microphone
- AKG N700NC Wireless Headphones:
- AKG K7XX Headphones.
- AKG Y100 Wireless Bluetooth Earbuds
- AKG D112 Dynamic Kick Drum Microphone
8. Bang & Olufsen: Best Headphone Brands
Bang & Olufsen is a Danish audio company founded in 1925 by Peter Bang and Svend Olufsen. Its products are high-end consumer and technical products of outstanding design quality. Harmon International, which is now a subsidiary of Samsung Electronics, bought the brand in 2015. The headquarters of B&O are located in Struer, Denmark.
Bang & Olufsen: Produces high-end, fashion-forward headphones that are both stylish and expensive. Overall, products work admirably, but they may not be the right value for everyone.
Bang & Olufsen designs and manufactures high-end headphones, Bluetooth speakers, portable speaker systems, and other sound systems. Their headphones are high-end, and high-quality, and they look and sound great. Bang & Olufsen headphones blend uncompromising audio quality with an elegant design.
The most popular pair of Bang & Olufsen headphones would have to be the Beoplay H4
The Best Headphones Brands Bang & Olufsen – Sales, Prices, and Deals
- Bang & Olufsen Beoplay H9i Wireless Headphones
- Bang & Olufsen H8i Wireless Bluetooth On-Ear
- Bang & Olufsen BeoPlay H4 wireless headphones
- Bang & Olufsen Beoplay E4 Noise-Canceling (top earphone brands)
- Bang & Olufsen Beoplay E8 Premium Truly
- Bang & Olufsen Beoplay H5 Wireless Bluetooth Earbuds
9. Beyerdynamic Best Headphone Brands:
Eugen Beyer founded Beyerdynamic in Berlin, Germany, in 1924. Beyerdynamic is one of the oldest headphone producers in the world, with many of its products still manufactured in Germany.
Beyerdynamic is perhaps best known for its wide range of incredible-sounding headphones, each of which sells for a reasonable price –
If you want high-end audio quality without breaking the bank, Beyerdynamic might be the brand for you. Beyerdynamic is one of the most common best headphone brands among audiophiles and studio technicians.
Beyerdynamics headphones are quiet and airy, with a clean and expressive character as compared to other headphone brands. They sound natural and lifelike because they don’t have any noticeable bass boosts or treble changes. So, if you’re looking for a headphone package to record, mix, or master with, this is a company you should be aware of.
Beyerdynamic’s most popular headphone model is its DT 770 Pro & DT 1990 PRO
The Best Headphones Brands Beyerdynamic – Sales, Prices, and Deals
- Beyerdynamic DT 770 PRO Headphones:
- Beyerdynamic DT 880 Headphone:
- Beyerdynamic DT 1990 Pro Headphones
- Beyerdynamic DT 1990 PRO Over-Ear Studio Headphones
- Beyerdynamic Amiron Wireless Headphones
- Beyerdynamic T1 2nd Generation Audiophile Headphones
- Beyerdynamic DT 770 Studio
- Beyerdynamic MMX 300 Headphones
- Beyerdynamic DT 240 PRO monitoring Headphones
10. Audio-Technica: Best Headphone Brands
Hideo Matsushita founded Audio-Technica in 1962 in Tokyo, Japan, and it has proven to be a major player in the audio equipment manufacturing industry. The company’s headquarters are in Tokyo’s Machida neighborhood. AT headphones can be used in specialist recording studios, film sets, television events, and project studios all over the world, as well as on the heads of music fans. Audio is one of the best headphone brands.
The broad range and even response curve between bass, mids, and trebles are hallmarks of Audio-Technica headphones. As compared to other models, this makes Audio-Technica headphones ideal for recording, mixing, and listening to music.
Their M-Series headphones, which are closed-back studio headphones designed for professional use, are their most well-known product. They sell a variety of headphones (over-ear, on-ear, and in-ear), as well as microphones and turntables.
Consider Audio Technica headphones if you’re looking for a pair of headphones that deliver just what the music creator needs.
Of all the Audio-Technica best headphone brands to choose from, their ATH-M50x is their most popular model.
Best Audio-Technica Headset to Buy: – Sales, Prices, and Deals
- Audio-Technica ATH-M50x Headset
- Audio-Technica ATH-M40x Headset
- Audio-Technica ATH-M20x
- Audio-Technica AT2035 Large-diaphragm Condenser
- Audio-Technica AT2020 Cardioid Condenser Studio
- Audio Technica AT-LP60
- Audio-Technica AT-LP120-USB
- Audio-Technica ATHM50XBT Wireless Bluetooth Over-Ear
- Audio-Technica ATH-G1 Premium Gaming Headset
11. JBL Best Headphone Brands:
JBL is an American company that produces high-end audio equipment, such as loudspeakers and headphones, and was founded by James Bullough Lansing (1902–1949). It was acquired by Harman International Industries, which was later purchased by Samsung. Technically, it is now in the possession of the Koreans.
Is JBL a good brand for headphones: Some of the world’s biggest bands use JBL recording equipment, loudspeakers, and in-ear monitors; their headphones are a perfect way to get the same great sound in a more accessible and lightweight package.
JBL Consumer caters to the home audio industry, while JBL Professional caters to the studio, built sound, tour sound, portable sound, and cinema industries. JBL’s best headphone brands complement the high-quality and stylish finish, which not only provides good sound but also longevity.
The best JBL headphones we’ve tested are the JBL CLUB 950NC Wireless.
The Best Buy JBL Headphones Brand: Sales, Prices, and Deals
- JBL Live 650 BT NC Around-Ear Wireless
- JBL Live 400BT On-Ear Wireless
- JBL T500 BT On-Ear Wireless Bluetooth
- JBL Reflect Mini 2.0 In-Ear Wireless Sport
- JBL Lifestyle Tune 205BT In-Ear Bluetooth Earphones
- JBL T450 BT On-Ear Wireless Headphones
- JBL E45 BT On-Ear Wireless Headphones
- JBL Lifestyle E65 BTNC Over-Ear Bluetooth
- JBL Endurance Sprint Wireless:
- JBL CLUB 950NC Wireless:
- JBL Tune T120TWS True Wireless:
- JBL CLUB 950NC Wireless:
12. Shure Best Headphone Brands:
Shure is an American microphone manufacturer founded in 1925 in Chicago, Illinois, by Sidney N. Shure. The company’s headquarters are now in Niles, Illinois.
Shure is best known for its microphones, but it also makes wireless audio systems, mixers, DSPs, control systems, and, of course, headphones and high-end earphones.
Shure: Best known for their studio headphones, Shure also makes good closed-back headphones and high-end IEMs. If you’re an audio maker, it’s worth considering, but some people may prefer Audio-Technica or Beyerdynamic as a good headphone brand.
its most popular headphones are the SE215s, in-ear monitors designed for stage use and personal listening.
Best Headphones for Gaming: Shure – Sales, Prices, and Deals
- Shure SM7B Cardioid Dynamic Microphone
- Shure SM58 cardioid dynamic microphone
- Shure SM-57 Cardioid Dynamic Instrument Microphone
- Shure MV7 USB Podcast Microphone
- Shure MV88 Portable iOS Microphone
- Shure SE215 Sound-isolating Earphone
- Shure KSM9 is a premium condenser microphone
13. Logitech Best Headphone Brands:
Logitech is best known for producing computer mice and keyboards, but they also produce some excellent gaming headsets. They also own Astro Gaming, a company known for its console-specific gaming best headphone brands.
While Logitech’s gaming headphones are mostly aimed at PC players, their wireless headsets are also PS4 compatible, and their wired versions are generally compatible with anything that can be plugged in. However, their models are usually bulky and heavy, and the gamer-centric look isn’t for everyone.
The best Logitech headphones are the Logitech G PRO X WIRELESS LIGHTSPEED Gaming Headset.
Logitech: The Best Headphones Brand – Sales, Prices, and Deals
- Logitech G PRO X WIRELESS LIGHTSPEED Gaming Headset
- Logitech G Pro X Gaming Headset
- Logitech G433 Gaming Headset
- Logitech G432 Gaming Headset
- Logitech USB Headset H390 with Noise Cancelling Mic
- Logitech G533 Wireless Gaming Headset
- Logitech G935 Wireless 7.1 Surround LIGHTSYNC
- Logitech G733 LIGHTSPEED Wireless
- Logitech G430 7.1 Gaming Headset with Mic
- Logitech G933 Artemis Spectrum
14. Hyperx Best Headphone Brands:
Kingston Technology’s gaming division, HyperX, has its origins in computer memory and storage devices. In addition, the company produces some of the most common gaming headsets for both PC and console gamers.
HyperX primarily produces wired gaming headsets with excellent microphones and solid construction. They’re reasonably priced, sound moderately well-balanced, and their wired models provide excellent low-latency gaming.
Their goods are typically fairly priced, but those who want a more simplistic plug-and-play experience would find them to be a better option.
The best HyperX headphones we’ve tested are the HyperX Cloud 2/Cloud II Wireless.
Hyperx: The Best Headphones Brand – Sales, Prices, and Deals
- HyperX Cloud 2/Cloud II Wireless Headset
- HyperX Cloud Alpha S Headset
- HyperX Cloud Stinger
- HyperX CloudX Headset
- HyperX Cloud Revolver S
- HyperX Cloud Flight
- HyperX Cloud Alpha
- HyperX Cloud Core
- HyperX Cloud Orbit
15. Plantronics Best Headphone Brands:
Plantronics’ Bluetooth wireless business headsets are perhaps their most well-known product. They also produce a range of consumer wireless devices. Their Bluetooth wireless business headsets are perhaps their most well-known product. They also produce a range of consumer wireless devices.
They’re known for their business headsets, but they also make Bluetooth headphones with a lot of features for casual use. Their consumer-level headphones are usually moderately priced and provide decent overall value.
The best Plantronics best headphone brands we’ve tested are the Plantronics BackBeat Pro 2 Wireless
Plantronics: The Best Headphones Brand – Sales, Prices, and Deals
- Plantronics Voyager 5200 Bluetooth Headset:
- Plantronics BackBeat Pro 2 Wireless:
- Plantronics RIG 800LX Wireless Headphones :
- Plantronics BackBeat Go 600 Wireless Headset:
- Plantronics BackBeat Fit Wireless Headset:
- Plantronics headset c3220
- Plantronics RIG 500 Pro HC Gaming Headset
- Plantronics headset cs540
16. Astro Best Headphone Brands:
Logitech’s multi-brand business includes ASTRO Gaming. The acquisition of Logitech by ASTRO is scheduled to close in early August 2017 for $85 million in cash.
Astro: Makes good gaming headphones at a variety of prices. Their higher-end models are fantastic and well worth considering, especially for Xbox gamers. Take a look at the best Astro headphones.
Astro: The Best Headphones Brand – Sales, Prices, and Deals
- Astro Headset A50 Gen 4:
- Astro A40 TR Headset + MixAmp Pro
- Astro A10 Headset:
- Astro A30 Headset
- Astro A20 Gen 2 Wireless Headset
- Astro A20 Wireless Headset
What is the best headphone brand in the world:
The top 7 best headphone brands in the world are:
- Bang & Olufsen.
What is the best brand of Bluetooth headphones?
Top 10 Best Bluetooth Headphones that are the best Bluetooth headphone in the world:
Below the best headphone brands are:
- Bose QuietComfort Noise Cancelling Wireless.
- Bowers and Wilkins P7 Wireless
- AKG N60NC Wireless Bluetooth
- Optoma NuForce BE2 Wireless Bluetooth.
- Marshall Mid ANC Bluetooth Headphones.
- Audio-Technica ATH-SR5BTWH Bluetooth
FAQs- Best headphone Brands
Which is the best headphones brand in India?
To emphasize privacy, most people nowadays wear headphones to join professional conference calls and even take online classes. Manufacturers of high-quality headphones can easily be found in India.
What are India’s top headphone brands are:
- Philips SHP1900/97 Over-Ear Stereo- one of The No 1 head phone brands
- BoAt. The boAt With its high-quality, low-cost products, the boAt is an Indian firm that has earned a reputation for itself in the audio market.
Is Anker headphones a good brand?
The Anker Soundcore Liberty Air is considered one of the luxury headphone brands, a reasonable alternative to some of the more costly true wireless earbuds on the market, despite their flaws. The Anker Soundcore Liberty Air is ideal for Android users who don’t have access to Apple’s built-in W1 chip. The good news is that my Anker Soundcore earbuds are now compatible with my iPhone 12.
What is one of the old headphone brands?
Phone operators were the first to employ headphones, which consisted of a single earpiece that lay on the user’s shoulder and weighed more than 10 pounds. The Electrophone followed soon after. Nathaniel Baldwin, an engineer, invented the first pair of audio headphones.
History of Headphones:
- The Koss SP-3, the first stereo headphones, was invented by John Koss in 1958.
- Sony originally made headphones portable Walkman in 1979 with its Walkman cassette player, which went on to sell over 400 million copies.
- While MP3 players had been around for a while, the iPod was the first device to bring portable digital music to the masses.
Where to get the headphone brands’ logos list?
If you’re looking for a list of headphone brand logos, the 99Designs website has some fantastic examples from their global community of designers. Get motivated and start designing the perfect headphone logo today.
What are good gaming headset brands?
The Razer Blackshark V2 Pro and the Logitech G Pro X wireless are two of the best high-end gaming headphones. They’re both amazing at generating rich aural sounds with depth and direction, thus using them exclusively for gaming will provide you with an immersive gaming experience.
Best headphone brands:
- HyperX Cloud II Wireless The best wireless gaming headset on the market
- The Kraken X is a Razer brand. The greatest low-cost gaming headset.
- H6PRO Epos. The greatest gaming headset on the market.
- Arctis 9X from Steelseries. The greatest gaming headset for all platforms.
Is Denon an Underrated headphone brand?
DENON headphones sound significantly different from Japanese brands like Sony and Audio-Technica, according to those who are familiar with them. It has a more skewed sound. European series are more difficult to serve than Senhai and Baia, and some flagship huge ears can be pushed directly with portable players or even mobile phones.
16 Best Headphone Brands with Wireless Bluetooth: Quick Guide
Our Most Popular Blogs:
- 16 Best Headphones Brands (The Ultimate 2021 Buyers Guide)
- Best Bose headphones 2021: Noise-Cancelling and Wireless:
- Top 12 Sony Headphones Ultimate Reviews & Buying Guide In 2021
- SteelSeries Arctis 7-A Gaming Headset Wireless DTS Headphone
- Best Sennheiser Headphones / Headset for gaming of 2021
- The best Beats headphones in 2021: Which should you choose?
- 10 Best Skullcandy Headphones: Buying Guide | Review 2021
- 10 Best AKG Headphones/Earbuds – A Buying Guide: Review 2021
- Best Bang and Olufsen Headphones in 2021-Review
- 10 Best Beyerdynamic Headphones – Buying Guide | 2021 Reviews
- 10 Best Audio-Technica Headset: Review 2021 – Buying Guide
- What are the best JBL headphones to buy? Review 2021
- 7 Best Shure Microphones in 2021 Review: A Buying Guide
- Logitech Headset: Which is best for you? Review 2021
- 10 Best HyperX Headset for Gaming: Review 2021-A Buying Guide
- 6 Best Astro Headset: Buying Guide – Review 2021
- Plantronics Headset The Ultimate Buying Guide & Review 2021
best headphone brands
best headphone brand
best brand in headphones
best headphones brand
best headphones brands
what is the best headphone brand
which is the best headphone brand
best headphone brand
best headphones brands
good headphone brands