Affiliate marketing could be a great way of earning money if you chose products that suit your customers’ interests. For example, if you have a blog about WordPress, your site visitors could be interested in WordPress products – such as premium plugins or theme templates – to promote within your own content using particular links that allow those Plugin companies to track the conversions from your website. In return, you will earn a commission as your sales for other brands.
In this post, we will describe you with some blinking affiliate programs related to the niche.
How can I add a WordPress affiliate?
Download the plugin from your administration panel or upload it to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory. In your WordPress Admin panel, go to the ‘Auto Affiliate Links’ tab. Include one or more keywords, as well as your affiliate connections. Carry out this procedure for each affiliate link you want to display.
Let’s look at some of the greatest WordPress affiliate marketing themes.
- Astra. Astra is a Divi multipurpose WordPress theme. For affiliate marketers, agencies, and businesses.
- Divi is a popular WordPress theme
- Hestia Pro
Who is eligible for WordPress Affiliate?
The Automattic Affiliate Program is a service provided by Automattic for WordPress professionals, such as agencies and businesses. Because the program is limited to a small number of affiliates, those who can demonstrate fresh traffic and sign-ups for WordPress.com, Jetpack, and WooCommerce are eligible. Affiliates that consistently earn less than $100 in incentives will be kicked out of the program.
How are my sales tracked? The marketing expenses are calculated about 45 days after the Qualified Purchase is registered at the end of the month.
How to use WordPress Affiliate Plugins:
WordPress is the ideal platform for establishing an affiliate marketing network. Almost all of the work may be handled using a new or current website. There is a multitude of affiliate marketing plugins for WordPress sites that connect seamlessly and add useful functionality.
Look for a plugin that makes it simple to complete the following tasks:
- Create your own commission rate for affiliates.
Affiliate links should be created.
- Organize your affiliate links.
- Make referral links that may be shared.
- Track your affiliate program’s and top affiliate campaigns’ sales and conversions.
- Add affiliate links to your posts and pages with ease.
- Create an easy-to-use affiliate portal with links and facts about the affiliate program agreement for marketers.
- In the affiliate portal, provide a referral link generator.
- Keep track of referrals.
- Set up affiliate payouts that are automated.
- Personalize any emails sent to affiliates when they apply for/are accepted into your affiliate program.
Six of the Best WordPress Affiliate Plugins:
1. AFFILIATEWP: provides an easy-to-use affiliate management solution that is connected to your WordPress dashboard. This covers in-depth analytics as well as real-time data.
2. WordPress AFFILIATE MANAGER: This is a free affiliate plugin that comes with a number of useful functions. The plugin, in particular, allows you to customize payments in a variety of ways. Bonuses can be provided using manual payouts, and payout rates can be modified per affiliate, allowing you to reward your most successful marketing partners.
3. ULTIMATE AFFILIATE PRO allows you to build a complicated affiliate program with gamification components like achievements and top ten lists to reward marketers. The plugin also allows you to set payment rates based on a number of other factors.
4. AFFILIATE ROYALE: WP Engine, the founders of MemberPress, offers an easy-to-use WordPress affiliate plugin called AFFILIATE ROYALE. The plugin works in tandem with WordPress and a number of well-known WordPress plugins.
5. POST AFFILIATE PRO is a powerful affiliate plugin with a lot of customization options, including the ability to change the commission types. Common customization options include the ability to create affiliate levels (referred to as groups) and more unusual ones like signup commissions are included.
6. YITH WOOCOMMERCE AFFILIATES is an affiliate plugin designed specifically for WooCommerce users. Through your WordPress dashboard, you can easily register, view, and manage affiliates with this plugin. Shortcodes are also used by YITH WooCommerce Affiliates for a multitude of activities, including affiliate registration.
WordPress Affiliate Programs:
These programs work very simply: Just you need to promote products or services on your blog social media or email list using a unique link and if readers click your link and buy the product within a specific percentage share of the revenue.
Normally, Affiliate Programs fall into one or more of the following groups:
- WordPress Hosting
- WordPress Theme
- WordPress Plugins
- WordPress Services
We will cover each category so you can determine which is best for your niche.
WordPress Hosting Affiliate Programs
- HostGator: is an extensively used hosting provider that gives a WordPress hosting affiliate program. You can use HostGator services and receive commissions up to $130 per qualifying signup.
- BlueHost: is another great hosting option, which is free to join and offers reliable tracking. It gives promotion options through links, custom banners, and even email marketing. You can receive commissions up to $70.
- WPEngine: is a managed hosting provider for it. It gives you all the tools you need to earn money on purchases from the WpEngin platforms or StudioPress premium themes
Selling premium themes is a highly lucrative business for years. If you manage to develop stable and reliable products, these businesses can scale very well.
- ElegantThemes: is an approved theme store that can be a passive income source of up to 50%.
- MyThemeShop: In this program, you have the option to choose what you would like the discount to be. MyThemeShop is a theme store with amazing and famous themes for your site. My
WordPress Plugins Affiliate Programs
There are a ton of affiliate marketing plugins available, which integrate smoothly and add key features.
- Mojo Marketplace: is a market for themes and plugins that you can promote and make good earnings. Its industry-supreme products and services are matched with competitive affiliate program rates, starting at 25% for each referred sale.
- Gravity Forms: is one of the most famous WordPress plugins that offer a variety of products. You can earn in this program up to 20% of sales based on the referral structure you select.
WordPress Services Affiliate Programs – Niche idea
- Shareasale: is a WordPress service that offers technology that improves the speed, effectiveness, and accuracy of your website.
- ClickBank: is a WordPress service that offers a wide range of categories, from arts and entertainment to business.
- Envato: is a broad WordPress service with a collection of marketplaces where creatives sell digital assets etc.
- Creative Market: This service offers many amazing WordPress products, together with fonts, templates, graphics, photos, themes, and more.
Now you are able to find a niche in WordPress affiliating marketing.
Start Generating Income With WordPress Affiliate Programs
Affiliate marketing offers you a better chance to generate a passive income stream by promoting products or services that make sense for your audience.
When it comes to setting up an affiliate marketing program, WordPress is the perfect marketplace.
Our Most Popular Blogs:
- Affiliate Marketing Programs- 5-Step Formula To Find Your Niche
- Amazon Affiliate Program – How to Find Niche | Startup Plan
- Google Affiliate Marketing – 6 Blink Ways To Earn Money- Startup Plan
- WordPress Affiliate Marketing programs – How to find Blink Niche | Startup Plan
- eBook affiliate program – For-Profit and Read Fun
- YouTube Affiliate Program – Startup
- Podcasting – What You Need to Know Before Start Earning
- Influence Marketing – How to Find Niche | 7 Tips & Tools for Startup
- e-Commerce Affiliate Network – 10 Blink Steps to Start Business
- 5 Best-Paid Web Hosting Affiliate Programs in 2021
- How to get started with Affiliate Marketing – Follow these seven easy steps.