A successful podcast title must strike the perfect blend of clarity, wit, and originality, You have two choices here.
You can either choose a name manually or use a podcast name generator.
If you want to get the attention of your target audience right away, you’ll need to come up with a name that strikes out. So Look for new podcast name suggestions and get them right now (before someone else does).
We’ll give you some tips in this guide to help you come up with the perfect name for your podcast. We’ll also look at some popular podcast name generators, how to utilize them effectively, and how to assess the value of your podcast name.
Table of Content:
- Should you use Your Real Name When it comes to Podcasting?
- 5 Tips to Come Up With A Unique and Creative Name Generator
- How do I know podcast name availability
- 7 Free Podcast Name Generators
- Podcast episode title Generator
- Podcast name ideas list
- FAQ – Podcast Name Generator
When it comes to Podcasting, should you use Your Real Name?
The most immediate question about using your real identity on your podcast is privacy and security. Your name will now constantly be associated with your podcast, thus risking your privacy at any time. Using a pseudonym, on the other hand, avoids this but introduces other issues. Because many listeners do not take these podcasts seriously, It is therefore essential for creators to establish a fanbase.
If you’re going by your real name, you’ll want to make sure your episode titles include relevant keywords. It will be easier for potential listeners to find your podcast on search engines and directories if you do this.
How to Create a Unique Podcast Name:
You only have one opportunity to show initiative. So before creating a name, you must think. What distinguishes a podcast title? What are some of the finest pointers for coming up with a nice podcast name?
- Make a list of potential podcast names.
- Make sure there are no duplicates.
- Choose the type of podcast name you want to use.
- Optimize for search engines by including the word “podcast” in your podcast title.
- Before you launch your podcast, give it a try with a different name.
1. Make a list of possible podcast names.
You must generate ideas that are relevant to the content of your podcast. It will be easier for potential listeners to find you this way.
To make naming your business easier for yourself, ask yourself the following questions:
- What type of business name do I require?
- What is my area of expertise?
- Which products am I most likely to sell?
- Who should I target with my company name?
- Who will buy from me, and why would they do so?
- What makes my firm so unique?
- Is it possible that I’m even better than my competitor?
Now that you’ve compiled a list, it’s time to assess each one and choose the one you like most.
Short and frequent phrases should be used in the name.
It should be relevant to the podcast’s topic.
It shouldn’t be generic in any way.
It should be one of a kind.
It should have a pleasant ring to it.
After you’ve narrowed down your options, ask your peers and possible target audiences for their opinions. The idea is for them to be able to figure out what the podcast is about just by hearing the name.
2. Make sure there are no duplicates:
It’s time to look for duplicates now that you’ve compiled a list of podcast names. Check the podcast directory, such as Spotify or iTunes, to see whether anyone else is using the name you choose.
3. Choose the type of podcast name you want to use:
For the name of your podcast, you have three options.
- Inventive podcast titles
- Names that are descriptive
- With your real name on the podcast
5. Optimize for search engines by including the word “podcast” in your podcast title:
Having a well-optimized title and name isn’t the only way to improve your ranking. You should also have interesting content that motivates people to listen to and share your podcast.
Steps After Generating Name of Your Podcasting:
Make sure you get a domain name once you’ve decided on a creative, sophisticated, and brandable podcasting business name. Then, to successfully develop your brand recognition, credibility, and loyalty, you can take the following steps:
Make a decision about the structure of your podcasting company. Liability can be reduced by formally organizing a business (e.g., LLC, corporation, etc.).
Create a logo for your podcasting company: A logo is essential for improving brand awareness, and there are various logo creation tools available to assist you in creating a unique logo.
create a website for your podcasting business. That’s it.
How to Optimize Your Podcast for Search Engines to Get Top Results?
As a podcaster, you want your show to be at the top of the search results for keywords relating to your topic. When someone searches for a term in the podcast directory, this will help you obtain more subscribers.
Just make sure you’re not spamming the keywords, otherwise, you’ll be pushed down the ranks, or worse, you’ll be deleted from the directory.
1. Get a domain name: To promote your podcast, you’ll need to create a website. To do so, you’ll need a domain name that’s exactly the same as the name of your podcast.
2. Use related keywords to optimize your website: Use keywords that are linked in your titles, headings, and content. This will make it easy for search engines to figure out what your podcast is about.
3. Publish your episode transcripts: Every time you release a new episode of your podcast, make sure to include the transcript on your website.
To come up with an excellent podcast name, evaluate those suggestions using the tips we’ve provided above.
If you’d like to save some time, consider using our podcast name generator tool.
2021’s Best Podcast Titles
Here are some reasons why they are popular among listeners:
1. No Such Thing as Fish is a weekly British radio show produced and hosted by the same people that brought you QI on BBC Two.
2. The Guilty Feminist: This is a feminist comedy podcast about everyday life’s hypocrisies and double standards.
3. Philosophize This! that is, to make philosophical ideas more accessible to a wider audience.
4. My Dad Wrote a Porno: Jamie Morton, a British podcast broadcaster, is literally reading from his father’s pornographic writings.
5. Pod Save America: is a news podcast that covers current political events in the United States. The name is a twist on the phrase “God Save America,” which means “God Save America.”
How to Come Up With A Unique and Creative Name Generator Ideas:
5 Expert Tips
1. Consider a single term or phrase that best represents your podcast.
Consider the topic you want to discuss and then brainstorm words linked to it as a means to come up with podcast names.
You may use words like “parenting” or “family” if your podcast is about the newest in parenting. You may use the words “fashion” or “clothing” if it’s about fashion.
It’s important to remember that the more particular you can be, the better.
2. Pick a name that’s simple to spell and pronounce.
Listeners may disregard anything else you have to give if the show’s name is unpleasant.
You can always put your name in the title of the show and, avoid using vulgarity. It may prevent your podcast from being accepted by several podcast directories.
It’s considerably more effective to name your podcast after something that explains what it’s about so that listeners know what they’re getting into right away!
3. Any titles that are trademarked, copyrighted, or already in use by another show should be avoided.
It could be better for your program if you ditch such titles in favor of something fresh and new. The only exception is if you receive authorization from the trademark owner.
A quick trademark search on Google is the quickest approach to see if your name concept has previously been trademarked.
4. Make sure the name hasn’t already been used on Apple Podcasts or Spotify.
If you see that the same name is already in use, it’s time to come up with an alternative name or start over with a new title. It’s simple to look up your show’s prospective name in a podcast directory.
Bonus tip: If you’re going to use a profile on YouTube, Instagram, Twitter, Facebook Page / Group, or Tik Tok, make sure your podcast name is also available on social media outlets.
5. Make use of an online generator to generate a variety of possibilities for you and your team to consider.
The Podcast Name Generator is an example of such a generator, and you can use it for free. You type in keywords, and it contains a list of likely matches.
To sum up, coming up with a podcast name might be difficult. However, the many tools available might help you in naming your podcast in a way that is appropriate for your brand or personality.
How do I know podcast name availability:
Do a search online with your show name suggestion to double-check whether your show name isn’t already used. You’ll want to have a social media presence on sites like Twitter and Facebook, so branding is also crucial. NameChk.com searches over 100 services to see if a name is already taken.
7 Free Podcast Name Generators:
Using any podcast name generator, you can rapidly verify domain availability and produce thousands of podcast name possibilities for free.
Before you start using podcast name generators, keep in mind that a catchy title isn’t enough to guarantee success. To grab a listener’s attention on busy podcast services like Spotify, you’ll also need to produce compelling podcast cover art templates.
1. Kopywrite Kourse
3. Business Name Generator
5. Portent Podcast Name Generator
6. Crowdspring Podcast Name Generator
8. BNG Podcast Name Generator
1. Kopywriting Kourse Podcast Name Generator:
Kopywriting Kourse is a free online podcast name generator with a page that will provide you with a number of alternatives in a few simple clicks.is a free random podcast name generator with a page to give you a variety of options in a few easy steps.
They also change the font of your podcast name to make it look trendy and sophisticated by adding words like “show” or “group” to make it look catchy and stylish.
To use it, simply type the following information into a search bar: your topic, your name, and/or your city, and the tool will provide you with a list of ideas.
2. NameBoy Podcast Name Generator:
Nameboy is a domain name generator that has been around since 1999. Their artificial intelligence technology uses a combination of common phrases, random words, prefixes, suffixes, and search keywords to generate domain name ideas that are appropriate for your requirements.
Although NameBoy’s original focus was on determining the availability of domain names, they’ve expanded to include a number of additional title generators, including one for podcasts.
3. BizNameWiz Podcast Name Generator:
BizNameWiz Podcast Name Generator helps you come up with names for your podcast. You can type in the phrases you’re thinking of for the podcast in the search window, and BizNameWiz will produce over 100 names for you to select from.
This is a free generator that may be used by anyone with some basic computer skills. You merely need to enter a few random terms related to your podcast and then wait for the various names generated by this application.
In reality, brand experts have expressed their opinions on how business names should be written in order to appeal to a big audience.
4. Portent Podcast Name Generator:
Portent can be thought of as a title generator rather than a podcast name generator. It’s a digital marketing tool that helps you come up with content ideas based on the themes you search for or enter.
5. Crowdspring – Podcast Name Generator:
Crowdspring will help you come up with a unique brand name for your podcast as well as matching domains. There are numerous areas, including given name-logo and identity, product and packaging design, web and mobile design, business and advertising, and many others.
Crowdspring can help you find domains that match your podcast’s name, which can be quite useful.
6. SquadHelp Podcast Name Generator:
You can hold a competition with this podcast name generator tool and award cash to the person who comes up with the best names.
Another option for obtaining a name in SquadHelp is to browse the various names that have already been supplied on the site. They don’t name themselves after the words you say.
7. BNG Podcast Name Generator:
BNG (Business Name Generator) Podcast name generator is a free and simple to use podcast name generator with a variety of options.
All you have to do is type in your podcast’s keywords in the search bar. This program provides you with a list of names that are related to the keywords.
Because this tool is linked to GoDaddy, it supports domain availability. You may use this to create a website for your podcast that draws a lot of visitors and has a URL that is your name.
Podcast Episode Title Generator:
A decent podcast episode title is an important aspect of any podcast’s promotion. Your podcast episode title will very certainly be shared on social media and, more crucially, will appear in search results and on iTunes.
While several directories allow for larger episode names, it’s better to keep it short so that your titles appear correctly in all of them. So naming your episodes shouldn’t be too difficult.
- Make content that your target audience would appreciate.
- It should have a clear title so that it can be found easily in a search.
- Don’t squander any space; be as concise as possible.
- Avoid using episode numbers, the name of your podcast series, or the word “episode” in this section.
SEO Tips for Podcast Episode:
Keep in mind that you’re not writing content or headlines for search engines; instead, keep it user-friendly and avoid keyword stuffing.
- Make an attempt to express the substance of the episode.
- Include a brief description as well (see the gallery below on how this impacts iTunes)
- You can include the guest’s name and the episode number, but be sure to put it at the end.
- Try to incorporate your SEO keyword in the episode title if at all possible.
- In the post slug, include your SEO keyword.
Podcast Name Ideas List:
There are a few podcast name ideas and concepts to consider. These names can also be used for radio shows, television series, and radio station nicknames.
- Excellent Episodes
- Vintage Inspiration
- Pillow Talk
- Candid Chass
- What A Dream
- White Walker
- Who’s My Daddy
- DJ Hour
Girl Podcast Names:
Here’s a list of female-friendly podcast titles:
- Podcast Now
- Talk Live Podcast
- Content Podcast
- Nice Content
- Like Content
- Principle Podcast
- Gossip Bird
- We Talk Too
- Fun Times Podcast
Sports Podcast Names:
The following are some of the best sports podcast names for sports fans:
- Calm Storm
- The Sound of the Ages
- Hotline Direct
- The Morning Show
- Canadian Dream
- Candy Chase
- Hello Hosts!
Names for Radio Station:
The following is a list of the radio station’s names:
- Rhythm Nation
- Favorite Hits Rewind
- Hot Topics
- The World Today
- Better Broadcast
- Chitchat Chatroom
- Real Nonsense
- Blowing Hot Air Podcast
Funny Podcast Names:
The following is a list of funny podcast titles:
- Babbling Brooke
- Baby Brain
- Bachelor Pad
- Berry Blue Beauty
- One-Hour Podcast
- Morning Shine Podcast
- Vinyl Podcast
FAQ – Podcast Name Generator:
Is it necessary to register a podcast name?
Perhaps you’re not sure if podcasting is right for you just now. When you’re just getting started off, trademark registration isn’t always necessary. In the United States, simply using your brand name in public gives you some legal rights (known as “Common Law Trademark Rights”).
Can two podcasts have the same name:
Is it important to have a copyright for a podcast name Generator?
How much does it cost to register your Podcast Name as a Trademark?
Podcast Name Generator Ideas list: Best 5 Expert Tips Free