What to do if my YouTube comments history not showing, as well as how to highlight, approve, delete, and reply to comments. The comments section of your YouTube video is a place where conversations about your brand will happen are going to be happening whether they are positive or negative.
For the 1.7 billion unique monthly visitors to the site, YouTube comments offer a chance to share what they enjoy. So, using YouTube comments to develop a community and engage members can be very effective.
If you wish to maximize your presence on YouTube as part of your social media strategy and want to become the master of moderation, continue reading to learn everything you need to know about YouTube comments and start that conversation.
Below there is a list of the most common issues that you can face and we will know how to fix them:
- my youtube comments not showing
- my youtube comments disappear
- my youtube comments keep disappearing
- my youtube comments are turned off
- my youtube comments are disabled
- my youtube comments keep getting deleted
- my youtube comments aren’t showing up
- my youtube comments wont’t load
How to Comment on a YouTube Video:
While it’s vital to moderate comments that are made on your video, you should also add your own input as a brand.
To make a comment:
- Locate the comment section beneath the video.
- Fill out the Add a comment section with your message.
- And finally, just Click Comment to Post.
Note that you can only comment on publicly accessible videos and that once you leave a remark, it will be linked to your YouTube account and made public as well.
Make sure your message is in the appropriate tone if you’re representing your company, such as this example from a meditation center playing chillhop music.
How to See Your YouTube Comments?
Here’s how to see every comment you’ve made on YouTube.
- On the home page of YouTube, select History from the left menu.
- On the history type panel, choose Comments (right side of the page).
- After that, a panel displaying your YouTube comment history will show up.
Can I delete or edit my youtube comments: Yes you can do that by going to your YouTube Watch History and selecting the comment-related video. You may quickly locate your comment to edit or delete from there.
My YouTube Comments Not Loading, How to Fix?
It’s annoying when comments on YouTube don’t load. How do I fix the YouTube comment issue where they won’t load? The most practical methods are listed below for you to attempt.
- Reload Video Page
- Check Your Internet Connection
- Disable Proxy Connections
- Disable Misbehaving Extensions
- Change Your YouTube Layout
- Clear Browsing Data
- Clean up Your Windows System
- Wait for the Official Fix
How to Clear Browsing Data on My Youtube comments Box:
One of the many issues that can be caused by mismatched cache data or missing data is YouTube comments that won’t load. Clear all of your Google Chrome data, including cookies, cached files, and images to resolve this issue.
Why are My Youtube Comments Not Showing Up On a Video?
One such issue is “Youtube comments not showing,” in which the comments section either doesn’t load at all or totally vanishes. Here are possible answers to the issue.
In most cases, you may just reload the page. Secondly, confirm that your internet connection is active. Clearing your browser’s cache and cookies and disabling browser extensions are additional ways to get your YouTube comments back.
- Check Internet Connection
- Open Video in Incognito Mode
- Sign-in with Different Google Accounts
- Clear Cookies and Cached Data
- Disable Ad Blocker and Other Extensions
- Try Different Browsers and Video
Why are my YouTube comments disappearing?
Your comments occasionally appear to be lost in the pipeline. If you think that my youtube comments not appearing, you typed it and pushed send, but for some reason, you can’t seem to locate it in the comment section.
Multiple factors can cause your comments to disappear. They might be deleted for breaking the rules, filtered out by your preferences, or identified as spam.
- Your Comments Have Been Flagged as Spam
- A Link in Your Comment Points to an External Website
- Your Comment Contains Explicit Language
- Your Comment Is Classified as Hate Speech
- Your Comment Is Offensive
- Your Comments Are Pending Review
More information on comment settings can be found at support.google.com/youtube/answer.
Why My Youtube Comments Turned Off, How to Turn On?
The most common reason why someone can’t leave a comment on a YouTube video is because the video’s creator has disabled the comments feature on one or more of their videos. To avoid unwanted messages or spam, the video producer may choose to disable comments if the video contains any content that is controversial.
Change the comment settings on your content page if you don’t want people to leave comments beneath a certain video. The same holds true if you wish to enable comments for particular videos.
How to turn on comments on youtube:
- Sign in to YouTube Studio.
- From the left menu, choose Content.
- Tap a video’s thumbnail.
- Scroll down and then Tap SHOW MORE.
- Under “Comments and ratings,” select your comment settings. And Press Save. That’s it,
Why my Youtube comments are disabled?
It’s important to know why your youtube comments are disabled and how to disable comments on youtube. The primary cause can be disabled if your browser has a surplus of useless cache files. To resolve this problem, press Ctrl + H and erase your browsing history.
There is a major update now:
YouTube will no longer allow comments on any videos that include children. According to YouTube, this adjustment will be implemented gradually over the coming months.
Why do my youtube comments keep getting deleted?
Do you know that more than 75% of the removed video comments on the Google platform YouTube during the fourth quarter of 2021 were removed because they contained spam, false information, or fraudulent content?
A link that you post in a comment on a video will probably be removed. External links in comments are disliked by YouTube’s algorithm because they drive users away from the creator’s page and are typically spam. This is a solution to the spread of YouTube spambots, which frequently fill comment areas with external links to fictitious or potentially harmful websites.
Why my youtube comments aren’t showing up?
On the YouTube website or mobile app, comments should often appear underneath the video player. If this isn’t the case, there are a few easy fixes you may try.
- In most cases, you may just reload the page.
- Also, confirm that your internet connection is active.
Clearing your browser’s cache and cookies and disabling browser extensions are additional ways to get your YouTube comments back.
Here are the most popular methods for fixing YouTube issues when comments won’t load.
1. Reload the page by clicking the reload button or pressing the F5 key on a Windows computer’s keyboard.
2. Ensure that your internet connection is reliable. If you don’t, try again when the signal is stronger.
3. Clear your browser cache – The drawback of this step is that it will delete any saved login information, necessitating a new sign-in for each website.
4. Check to see if any of your browser extensions are in conflict.
Disable all of your extensions to verify if YouTube comments are functioning properly.
5. Use a different browser or restart the app or your entire device if necessary (switching, for example, from Chrome to Firefox).
Why my youtube comments won’t load?
As we have already discussed this issue at the beginning of this article that in most cases, you may just reload the page. Additionally, confirm that your internet connection is active. Clearing your browser’s cache and cookies and disabling browser extensions are additional ways to get your YouTube comments back.
How to Check My YouTube Comment History:
The ability to leave comments and express your opinions on YouTube videos is a crucial aspect of the platform. You can easily view your past comments on YouTube.
Check Your YouTube Comment History (Windows, Mac, or Linux):
Open YouTube and select “History” from the menu.
To view a list of all the YouTube comments you have posted so far, select “Comments” from the right menu.
All you need to do is click on the highlighted link next to a comment to view, modify, or delete it.
Clicking the link will take you directly to the video where you can leave a comment. then select whether to edit, remove, or include new comments.
1. Open the YouTube app and touch on your profile symbol to access your comment history. Choose “Your data in YouTube” from the profile screen.
2. To see the comments you’ve made so far, tap on “number> comment” here.
3. To view your comment, click the link that is located next to the comment. You can edit or modify your initial comment by tapping the three dots button.
Can I Find My Comments on Youtube?
You may see the publicly accessible comments you’ve made on YouTube. Observe the Comment History. Click or press the text to get to the original page where you submitted your comment.
Alternatively, if knowing how to find comments on youtube mobile: to see my youtube comments on any mobile device hit Manage all activity under History & privacy on an Android or iOS device. After clicking this, you can select the INTERACTIONS tab on your YouTube History page. Locate the YouTube Comments section under the INTERACTIONS tab and select View Comments.
Can I Delete all My Comments on YouTube At Once?
For deleting my youtube comments. unfortunately, there is no way to delete all of your past comments in one go. You will need to either keep doing this to each and every one of your comments or choose a new strategy and make some adjustments to your channel if you want to erase everything you’ve ever written on this site.
What to Read Next:
- 3 Methods to Search Youtube Comments Engine
- How to Search YouTube Comments by User
- Youtube First Comment Finder Website
- YouTube Comment Finder App
- How to See Comments on Youtube
- What Is A Highlighted Comment on YouTube
- How to Find Your Comments On YouTube
- Using Comments Search for YouTube Extension
OutLine: How do I see my youtube comments – how to see my comments on youtube- How to reply on my youtube comments – What is a highlighted comment- How to moderate comments on YouTube- search for my YouTube comments- How to delete my youtube comments- How to report comments- How to turn off comments on YouTube- How to edit comments- why do my youtube comments disappear – my youtube comments are not loading- my youtube comments getting deleted – my youtube comments never get likes – my youtube comments are not visible to others- my youtube comments keep loading- how to delete all my youtube comments- why are my youtube comments disabled- where can i find my youtube comments- how do i turn on my youtube comments- why are my youtube comments turned off – my activity youtube comments- how to find my comments on youtube – how to see my youtube comments – why do my youtube comments keep disappearing – how to view my comments on youtube-