The objective of Google Podcasts Manager is to give podcasters insights about which podcasts do well, how much of each episode is listened to, and to help Google show podcasts across a variety of its services, including Google Search, and Google Home, and Android for Auto.
Why do podcasters need a Google Podcast Manager?
Throughout the process of developing the final version of their podcast, the podcast manager will help and support them. As a result, podcasters have access to a variety of technologies that enable them to make their podcasts more dynamic and appealing to Internet users.
A podcast manager helps you in keeping your show organized and on track with your goals. Podcasts are a fantastic way to promote your business and grow your audience. If you’re a business owner, you may have considered establishing a podcast. Alternatively, perhaps you’ve already created one and are already releasing episodes.
A podcast manager could fulfill many responsibilities, such as scheduling guests or content, advertising negotiations, technology issues, and more.
Not all podcasters need a podcast manager. Most independent podcasters are their own podcast managers.
But some people delegate these and other tasks to someone who could be labeled as a “podcast manager.” They might do this to save time, to avoid work they shouldn’t or don’t want to do or to bring talents that they don’t have.
Conversely, if you with Google Podcasts Manager login, you can get to know your audience better and reach out to new listeners.
What Types of Analytic Information Does Google Podcasts Manager Offer?
Google Podcasts Manager gives you statistics on how popular your podcasts are with listeners.
What are the features of the new Google Podcasts Manager tool?
Not only does Podcasts Manager provide listener statistics, but it also supports podcasters in optimizing their podcasts for Google search.
Here are some features of the Google Podcasts Manager Tool:
- How many people listen to each show?
- How many people have listened to each episode segment?
- Percentage of people who listened to a podcast per show
How Google Podcasts Manager Is Helpful
It’s a terrific deal to be able to manage a podcast in Google and improve how it’s shown throughout all of Google because it will help the podcast attract more listeners. Additionally, the service will assist podcasters in better understanding which podcasts perform well and which do not, allowing them to provide their followers with the information they need.
How do I manage google podcast manager?
Taking care of podcasts
Add a podcast to your Google account. Check to see whether your podcast has already been listed on Google
Google’s podcast information needs to be updated.
Change the feed that’s being served.
Remove a podcast from Google’s search results.
Change your podcasting hosts or move your feed.
Get your podcast listed in the search engines.
Add or change an episode.
Remove an episode from the list.
How do I use “Google Podcasts Manager”?
Submitting your Podcast to Google Podcasts used to be a little confusing but google just released the google podcast manager to the online dashboard.
What is the best way to contact Google Podcasts Developers?
Email, social media, or a contact page on their website are the most frequent ways to contact a podcast. Some podcast hosts even have a form on their website dedicated to requests for podcast interviews.
Google Podcasts is a podcasting directory, which means that it is used to search for and play podcasts by podcast listening applications and other podcast-listening services.
Is there a Google Podcasts app?
Yes, Google Podcasts manager is one of several podcast apps available for Android and iOS. Google’s goal is to improve the listening experience using artificial intelligence. All Android users, iPhone users running iOS 12 or later, and browser users can access Google Podcasts.
What is it like to work on the Google Podcasts Team?
The strategy, according to Google’s Podcasting Team (indeed, there is such an item), will double the number of podcast listeners in the next several years. But how do you do it?
1. In Google search, podcasts are becoming more visible.
2. Accessibility to a whole new group of Android users
3. Streaming of podcasts is seamless across all devices.
How to Get Your Podcast Listed in Google Podcasts?
If you are not seeing your show in the Google Podcasts directory after publishing at least one episode in your RSS Feed and adding the show to Google Podcasts Manager, please have patience and allow up to 5 business days for processing.
Google is continually ‘crawling’ the internet for podcasts RSS Feeds on websites, and when it finds one that fulfills the criteria, it adds it to its index.
- How to Use Google Podcasts Manager to Add Shows and Verify Ownership:
- See if the show has already been indexed by Google.
- Publish Show On Google or Force Index
- Create a direct link to your show on Google Podcasts.
- Add a Google Podcasts Listen and Subscribe Badge to your page.
1. How to Use Google Podcasts Manager to Add Shows and Verify Ownership:
In Google Podcasts Manager, you may add new or existing shows, verify ownership, and add users, as well as view listener data for your show on Google Podcasts. You may also use the Google Podcasts manager browser to search, listen to, and subscribe to shows and episodes from anywhere on the internet.
- Use a web browser like Google podcasts manager chrome to get started.
- Go to https://podcastsmanager.google.com/ and type in your URL.
- Start Now or Sign In to get started.
- Please enter your Google email address and password.
- Please enter your Simplecast information. Feeds via RSS
- The next step should be selected.
- Changes to the feed can be changed in the ‘Show Settings’ section of your Simplecast dashboard.
- The next step should be selected.
- Verification If the email address in the RSS Feed differs from the email address in Google Podcasts Manager, a code will be delivered.
- Verify who owns what.
- Submit the form.
- Ownership has been established.
- To begin, click the Get Started button.
The show’s website must include a link to the show’s RSS feed in the site’s head section, according to Google. This need is met by all Simplecast sites; but, if you’re using your own website, you’ll need to include the required link to guarantee Google finds and uploads your program to Google Podcasts.
Google Podcasts Desktop Download:
Google podcasts are best for the customizable listening experience, and free podcast download on Desktop & Android, Now managing your podcast listening experience has just become a whole lot easier with google podcasts manager.
- OS: Android
- Price: free
- Google Play Rating is: 4.9 out of 5 stars
This app will propose podcasts to listen to, and you may find your favorite podcasts using Google Search and Google Assistant.
- Millions of people rely on it.
- It can be used on a variety of devices (computer and mobile)
- Simple to use
- Features that are both multifunctional and free
- A listening experience that you may personalize
How to download podcasts with Google Podcasts:
Google podcasts uploading is a simple process:
Step 1: Download and open the Google Podcasts app.
Step 2: Using the keyboard, type “search.” Tap to select a podcast you want to listen to.
Step 3: Tap the Download icon next to the episode’s name in the Available Episodes section.
Conclusion: Playback and syncing are both available on Google Podcasts on the desktop web. Google Podcasts has primarily focused on Android and Google Home devices since its launch last year. Podcasts.google.com is currently under construction, but it now allows users to listen to, synchronize, and browse episodes.
Google podcasts web: Podcasts can be accessed through desktop browsers or with a dedicated mobile app for Android and iOS, with your audio subscriptions and progress kept in both.
Podcasts chrome extension: There is a slew of browser extensions that make it easy to listen to podcasts.
- Podcast Player Prime
- PodStation Podcast Player
- Podcast App
- Google podcasts chrome extension is the best one and It is free.
Google podcasts logo/badge guideline:
Instructions for adding a Google Podcasts logo
in Google Podcasts Manager:
The Google Podcasts emblem must be displayed on a solid colored background or a basic background image that is easy to locate and read.
You can use a “Listen on Google Podcasts” logo to connect straight to your show or episode on Google Podcasts wherever you promote your podcast.
On the Google Podcasts Manager site for your show:
- Go to Settings
- Share podcast.
- Choose a language for your badge.
- Either save the badge image file to your computer and embed it on your website or use the embedded snippet button.
- How to Listen to Podcasts on Android in 5 Easy Steps
- Google Podcast Web Manager Desktop App: Good Look Feature
- Best Android Podcast App | How to Listen to Podcasts on Android
- Podcast Name Generator Ideas List: Best 5 Expert Tips Free
- How to Create Apple Podcasts Connect Account Online Free
- How to Start a Podcast on Spotify for Podcasters: Easy Steps
- What is Podcast Definition Meaning Examples Script: Top Pick